Vibrant Health Reflexology Offers Reflexology Treatments At Three Locations:
1) Tadworth Therapy Room
2) Ashtead Osteopathy Clinic
3) The Natural Way, Banstead
Please see below on how to book at each location or buy gift e-vouchers.
Reflexology Helps To Balance The Physical, Mental & Emotional Aspects Of Your Whole Body.
Vibrant Health Reflexology
Therapy Room Locations
Please kindly note that a 24 hour cancellation policy operates at all 3 locations.
My personal full time, dedicated therapy room is located in Tadworth, Surrey. This is equipped with a high quality, extra wide, professional therapy bed, set in a calm and restorative ambience, to help clients float off into a state of deep rest and relaxation.
Mon - Sat 9am - 5:30pm
Appointments/ Gift Vouchers for this location can only be purchased via the online booking system on this website.
TRADITIONAL REFLEXOLOGY SESSION
£60 / 60 MINUTES (Available At All 3 Locations)
The 60 minutes session will include an initial consultation along with a full Traditional Reflexology session. (Please select this option if you are Pregnant and are 12 weeks and over).
REFLEXOLOGY LYMPH DRAINAGE (RLD) SESSION
£60 / 60 MINUTES (Available At Tadworth & Banstead Locations Only)
The 60 minutes session will include an initial consultation along with a full Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) session.
RLD is an award winning reflexology technique which focuses on stimulating the lymphatic reflexes on the feet. The aim is to cause an effect on the lymphatic system in the body. It is a unique sequence that has been researched and developed by Sally Kay, whilst working in Cancer Care.
CHAKRA POWER REFLEXOLOGY SESSION
£90 / 90 MINUTES (Available At Tadworth & Banstead Locations Only)
The 90 minutes session will include an initial consultation along with a full 60 minutes Traditional Reflexology session. This will be followed by a 30 minutes Chakra Power Reflexology session which works specifically on balancing the chakras, endocrine and nervous system.
C\B/D REFLEXOLOGY SESSION
£70 / 60 MINUTES (Available At Tadworth Location Only)
The 60 minutes session will include an initial consultation along with a full Traditional Reflexology session using a professional grade C\B/D balm.
TRADITIONAL HAND REFLEXOLOGY ADD ON (Does Not Include C\B/D)
£15 / 20 MINUTES
(Available At Tadworth & Banstead Locations Only)
This can be added on to your foot reflexology session at the time of booking.
£60 Gift Voucher For Traditional or Lymph Drainage Reflexology
£70 Gift Voucher For C\B/D Reflexology
£90 Gift Voucher For Chakra Power Reflexology
(For Tadworth Location Only)
Purchase a gift e-voucher for a loved one for a Birthday or Christmas present or special occasion.
Purchases can be made easily and effortlessly through the online booking system. Your gift e-voucher will be automatically emailed to you within a few minutes of your purchase. The gift e-voucher will include a unique gift code that can be redeemed by the recipient at the time of booking the appointment using the online booking system.
Gift e-vouchers are only available for Vibrant Health Reflexology treatments at the Tadworth, Surrey therapy room. All gift e-vouchers are non refundable and are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Printed copies of gift e-voucher purchased available upon request. Please email request after online purchase.
A Natural Approach To Healing With Priya
Vibrant Health Reflexology is open for in-person appointments in at the Therapy Rooms in Tadworth, Ashtead and Banstead, Surrey.
A session for the Tadworth Therapy Room can be booked using the online booking system, by clicking on the 'Book Your Session' button.
Terms of Booking Online:
- Please let me know of any medical conditions/ concerns at the time of booking your first session so that I can determine if I am the right person to help.
- If you are pregnant, please get in touch first, before booking your appointment.
- Please note the full amount is payable in advance, at time of booking.
- Please ensure cancellation of booked sessions are made at least 24 hours in advance. No shows or late cancellations will be charged in full.
To ensure your appointment is COVID safe and comfortable, please follow this guidance.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment due to the close nature of the treatment.
- Your therapist will be wearing a face covering.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 mins before your appointment time.
- Please do not bring any companions to your appointment as there is no waiting area available.
- Please bring your own bottle of water to the appointment.
- On your arrival, you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We are unable to overun your appointment, as the room has to be cleaned & prepared for the next client, therefore please make sure you are on time. If you are late, full payment will still be required.
- We ask that you leave promptly so we can clean and prepare for the next appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell whether COVID-19 symptoms or not and inform us as soon as you are aware.
- You MUST contact us if you develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive within 14 days after your appointment.
Please get in touch if you have any queries. You can either complete the Contact Form on this website and include your contact number or email: vibranthealthreflexology @ gmail .com. Alternatively, please call +44 (0) 7590 671 135 and leave a message if I am not available, as I may be in a session with a client. I will arrange a call back as soon as I can.